Leo Duel Academy
Welcome to YDO academy.Hope u enjoy ur stay
Leo Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Card of the week

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 18 on Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:48 am

Important Note for staff! PLus the new EVENT ur best chance for DP.

2 posters

Go down

Important Note for staff! PLus the new EVENT ur best chance for DP. Empty Important Note for staff! PLus the new EVENT ur best chance for DP.

Post by yugikid1 Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:18 am

IMPORTANT NOTE FOR STAFF ONLY

Plz report for duty whenever u can.As u know, we are going inactive now a days,We need to recruit more members.All staff salary has been pause due to staff inactivity. Any staff who i see in the 24 hours list will receive their salary total off 200 DP. AND from now onwards i'm putting a best staff chart.And it will be put up here.

CURRENT BEST STAFF :- thedarkish1

NEW EVENT

Due to inactivity.I organise this event to get our academy the most publicity.

From now till Oct 31 whenever ur on the 24 hours list u'll get 100 DP(even staff)

And from now to oct 31 u'll get 200 Dp for recruting instead of 10.(dont forget to post in recruiting forum)

And the best part is that if i see 5 or more users on chatbox at the same time. ALL of them will receive a 1000 Dp bonus.

MOST ACTIVE PLAYER SYSTEM

The most active user except staff will receive 200 DP at the end of a month(this is Permanent event).

yugikid1
yugikid1
Founder
Founder

https://leoduelacademy.roo7.biz

Back to top Go down

Important Note for staff! PLus the new EVENT ur best chance for DP. Empty Re: Important Note for staff! PLus the new EVENT ur best chance for DP.

Post by ab9999 Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:04 pm

Ok it is nice that you can get so much DP, but if I remember correct not a whole lot you can spend it on XD You may want to give us more options ya know? ;D (some forums offer name changes)

ab9999

Back to top Go down

Important Note for staff! PLus the new EVENT ur best chance for DP. Empty Re: Important Note for staff! PLus the new EVENT ur best chance for DP.

Post by yugikid1 Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:19 pm

ITs alreasady ther check the main shop
yugikid1
yugikid1
Founder
Founder

https://leoduelacademy.roo7.biz

Back to top Go down

Post by ab9999 Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:35 pm

O maybe it is and I didn't see it ;-; mb

ab9999

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down