Leo Duel Academy
Welcome to YDO academy.Hope u enjoy ur stay
Leo Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Card of the week

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 18 on Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:48 am

Sorry for being awayfrom our academy.

Go down

Sorry for being awayfrom our academy. Empty Sorry for being awayfrom our academy.

Post by yugikid1 Sun May 24, 2015 10:25 pm

Iwas having some exams and lots to study.One day iloggedback in and i see someone chaged the header and some ofmy javascripts.I have deleted all admins.ALso i was working ona new website coding so i can start YDO from scratch.Im gonna open it sioon and i hope all of u will soon move top my new academy which will be made much better with more scripting and many mnore ways to have some fun withj your friends such as a iframe to directly connect to dueling network...etc.... Gonna be releasing it this month or the next month.SO, acceptin new recruits for the new academy (posts open :- 4 ADMINS, 4 mods, 4 testers - 2 chat mods , 5 recruiters(willbe given special commands ect.) then we have 1 event manager,1 Affiliation manager,3 dorm leaders)OF course im gonna start even if all staff posts are not fuilled my the time. to join the new academy staff plz write a application and post it as a reply to this.U have to post ur skype, id the post u want and ur age , why uwannna be a staff ect.... Hope everyone is fine.

~~~~YUGIout
yugikid1
yugikid1
Founder
Founder

https://leoduelacademy.roo7.biz

Back to top Go down